Early Intervention/Child Find
EARLY INTERVENTION/CHILD FIND
Project Child Find
- A free referral service and public awareness campaign to assist in the identification of unserved/underserved youth with a delay or disability from birth through twenty-one years of age .
- Develops and distributes information to the public about early intervention services and special education programs throughout New Jersey.
Early Intervention System
- Implements New Jersey's statewide system of services for infants and toddlers, birth to age three with developmental delays or disabilities and their families.
- Parental Rights in Special Education - Korean (pdf)
- Parental Rights in Special Education - Spanish (pdf)
- http://www.napcse.org/ (National Association of Parents with Children in Special Educaiton)