NORTHVALE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/BOARD SECRETARY
Start Date: July 1, 2016
Northvale School District seeks a dynamic, motivated, individual to join the
district’s administrative team. Competitive salary based on experience.
· Valid New Jersey School Business Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility
· Understand the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements.
· Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, insurance/risk administration, benefits, purchasing, transportation, school plant operations, and facility planning.
· Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of Board Secretary Responsibilities.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and copy of NJ School Business Administrator Certificate by February 10, 2016 to:
Mr. Michael Pinajian
Northvale Public School District
441 Tappan Road
Northvale, NJ 07647
Only candidates considered for this position will be contacted.